Thursday 13 February 2014

This is MS Dhoni for you!



"I would love to have MS Dhoni in KKR."
- Shah Rukh Khan (KKR)

"I hate it when Dhoni plays for CSK. I want him to play for RR."
- Raj Kundra (RR)

"Unfortunately for us, Dhoni is in CSK. I would love to see him play for my IPL team."
- Preity Zinta (KXIP)

"We tried our best to buy Dhoni during IPL 1 but unfortunately failed to do so."
- Vijay Mallya (RCB)

''For Dhoni we are even ready to spend our full amount''
- Russel (CSK manager)

So much of DEMAND for our Captain Cool..

Matter what people say,
I believe he is the most loved Indian after Sachin Tendulkar..! :')

















Here it's the Full Squad of CSK in IPL 7!

Very Good batting unoit and Good bowling unit!

Chennai Super Kings is Get Set to Go for Big Attack... 






No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...