Thursday 13 February 2014

!!!! Happy valentines day friends!! Spread love !!!

What is love?
Love is when my mom kisses me and says 'You are my Best'

Love is when u cm back frm work and dad says 'Beta, You are working so hard'

Love is when ur bhabhi says ' hey hero I selected a girl for you, let me know if you like someone else then'

Love is when ur brother says ' Don't worry bro, I am there for you '

Love is when u r Moodless and ur sis says ' let's go out '

Love is when ur best friend hugs u and says' abe Saale tere beger maza nahi aata ' that's all the best moments of love in life don't miss these moments in life.

Love is not only having a bf or gf. Love u all who have been a special part of my life <3 :-))
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't care about having a lover on valentines day becoz all that matters to me is having a loving family for a lifetime.. :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...