Thursday 3 July 2014

Prize winning message of the year-.

A guy asked a girl in a library, “Do
you mind if I sit beside you?”
The girl answered with a loud voice, “I
DO NOT WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT
WITH YOUUU!!!!!”

All of the students in the library
started staring at the guy. He was
very embarrassed.

After a couple of minutes, the girl
walked quietly to the guy’s table and
told him,

“I study psychology and I
know what a man is thinking. Let me
guess, you were embarrassed, huh?”

The guy responded with a loud voice,
“200 DOLLARS FOR ONE NIGHT?!?!?!
THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!”
…and all the people in the library
looked at the girl in shock.

The guy
leaned over and whispered, “I study
MBA, and I know how to screw people"

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...