Saturday 12 July 2014

From Commentary box:



Naseer Hussain: Rahul, A couple of days ago you were bowled for a first ball duck at Lords.

Dravid :- I played my last match 9 months ago and it was a great ball from Paul Collingwood. It was the ball of the Century.

Sanjay Manjrekar : Rahul, you were bowled many times in the last tour to Australia have you worked on your footwork after that?

Dravid : I played with my Kids who are 8 and 5 at my home's backyard and I got bowled against them also.

Sanjay Manjrekar:
That means you have stopped working on it?

Rahul Dravid:
Yes, I have stopped working on it!!

- Simplicity! If there was some other cricketer, Probably he would have defended it. But Dravid told the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...