Wednesday 30 July 2014

Jacques #Kallis" Simplicity, Humbleness = DRAVID LEVEL " _/|\_

KALLIS : I heard something was wrong with my dad during the [2003] World Cup i was playing. My father started feeling unwell and then, out of the blue, we were told he only had a few months to live. It was a huge shock because we've always been a very close family. I missed the first couple of Tests in England that year so I could be at home with him. It was obviously the saddest time of my life but those last weeks were maybe some of the most beautiful. It gave me a chance to say thank you and goodbye. After a while I realised how lucky I was to do that. It's far harder if a parent is taken away before you have that time together. So his death put cricket in perspective for me. It's just a game – and a very simple game if you keep your mind straight.And I cant not be like "Sachin Trendulkar" to go and bat even when my father is dead.I am not a legend, a simple All Rounder of Life and work ... !!!

-- SIMPLE AND HUMBLE ... THE BEST ALL ROUNDER OF OUR ERA --

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...