Monday 6 December 2021

Today is my Birthday !!

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s my birthday today!
Another year ended!
Another level reached!
Fresh mercies, fresh Gracies & fresh blessings!
I am grateful God 🙏

Winning is not about how many medals you get. Its about accomplishing goals & just being the best you can be! 🥇

Thank you so much Umeed a drop of hope -NGO for helping me in achieving this 🤩

Excited to share that, I have recently completed a PAN India Internship in Umeed a drop of hope -NGO 🤘🏻 On my birthday today, I have received a gold medal & personalized letter of recommendation for my performance as well, which I am very grateful for! 🎂🥳🙏

I worked in various departments over the course of my duration of work there, they included the - Social Media, Marketing, HR and finance ✌🏻

Lesson I learnt: Don't wait for anyone to push you, just do it.

Thanks to my HRs for helping me get here, without whom this would not have been possible 🤩 I learnt a lot from everyone out there 🙏

PS: There couldn't have been a more perfect day to celebrate ❤🕯Above all, I thank God & my wellwishers for the blessings 🙏 Eternally grateful 🙏😇

#grateful #birthday #happybirthdaytome #mahalakshmis #mahalakshmisiyengar #mahalakshmiscertification #goldmedal #happybirthday #letterofrecommendation #LOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...