Tuesday 28 December 2021

I have hired 7 interns in a row! I will explain how I recruited 7 interns back-to-back.

1) How did I hire 7?

2) What's the deal with 7?

3) Where did I find 7?

I will now reveal everything


1) Consistency is the key, if you give everything as the best, then you will conquer any challenge. Do not look to anyone for anything. Do your work and the rest will follow you back.


2) Don't influence any candidate in any way or never tell them about the target but just tell them why we are charging .. the motto behind paying...

As HRs, you are the face of the company. Therefore, it is very imp that you have to be confident in the approach.

If we are confident, only then the applicants will be interested.


3) Candidates are found on a various social networking sites


Everyone has their own method of hiring candidates.

This is my way, but be careful to always work hard, sometime smart work is also necessary for the hour, always be consistent, and don't look elsewhere.


- Mahalakshmi . S

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...