I am proceeding back to Mysore after spending & seeing with my sweet family members giving my heartfelt thanks to Maama, Maami Rajgopal, Sowmya, poornima, Sudhanva n panchami. The heavy rain also did not trouble us for our sight seeing in Bangalore.
1) Sight seeing n worshiping places are…Lord Aanjaneyar Temple
2) Lord Hanumaan in Ragi gudda claimbing Raghigudda was a lask to all… enjoyed the natural scenary.
3) We had a good round by seeing the various articles attracting glory to our eyes by moving slowly seeing the various attractive items decorated nicely.
4) Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium which Awesome place and very informative shows
5) All of us had a merry walk right round the orien mall, mantri square.
6) On our way back to namma mysuru, we enjoyed the Kambada Mane(weaving factory) in Srirangapattana Tq, after shopping our materials of nicely.