Friday 17 April 2015

95th Convocation of the University Of Mysore

ツ On this happy memorable 95th convocation of the University‬ of Mysore‬, I was present wearing white golden border saree & black gown as per the convocation dress code along with my lovely parents

I cannot express my happy feelings felt on this immemorable convocation‬ day‬ I felt happy in meeting Vyshnavi Naik, Mahalakshmi, Nausheen‬ & ‪‎SahanaGS‬ I would have felt happy provided Rishika, Pavithra, Pooja, Nagaveni, Chaitra & Usha had joined with me :)

Concluding this happy moment of convocation, I bow my head to God & my lovely parents for having given this nice opportunity to attain graduation in MBA _/\_

PS: Finally, I feel happy to bow my head to God for having become a post graduate in “Master of Business Management” ツ







Prof. Rangappa said the university would be conferring honorary doctorate on noted novelist S L Bhyrappa
Prof. Rangappa said the university would be conferring honorary doctorate on film personality Nagathihalli Chandrashekar

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...