Sunday 12 September 2021

My Inspiration

 


















12/09/2020, on this date, my sadness, anger, all took place together.
My aunt (doddamma/periamma) (mother’s elder sister), Mrs. Prabha Devi, left all of us & reached heaven on the auspicious day of Sri Krishna Jayanthi, celebrated the festival wholeheartedly & left all of us. I would rather love to call her as my mother other than calling her as aunt ❤ She was such a great path maker & a good guide 😚 She was also a school teacher 🏫 of mathematics n science 👩 She was also a divine guru for me as well 😇 I also learnt many topics from her 😊 When my mother had to go for her work, I had to get a new uniform for my school🏫 I was seated n thinking’s what to do & then my aunt asked me as what happened & I replied back as nothing much aunty, as tomorrow is June 1st, have to put 🆙 a new uniform & go to school 🏫 because there was a problem in my old uniform 😯 For this her reply was that as why was I thinking so much for a small reason, come we shall go & buy a new uniform for you & this is just a small example & as well as a good memory of mine from my schooling days about her 😘 She also taught me many life lessons 🙏 In this generation, other’s children are thrown & pushed into the well to check the depth of the well but my periamma felt me as her own daughter & I have to remember this till my last breath 💙😙 It’s been an year for today in losing her from our lives according to the date but it’s not even a single second spent by me in remembering her till today in the name of god & I shall move on further in my life. By remembering my doddamma, I have to remember an other person & that person is my mother’s eldest sister, C. R. Ramadevi. Even she was an example for me, my inspiration she was 😍 She was managing everything in the same way like her other sisters 😇 By seeing these to great people in my life as example, I need not go out in search of other people but I have also learnt that even I should b an example to others 😚 Miss you doddamma. I will always remember you as if you are with us only & continue doing my work 😌 The words which you have told, are all remembered very nicely 💗 There’s not even a single day spent without remembering you doddamma 😚 Love you eternal! ❤😘🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...