Sunday 15 May 2016

LL.B. class:


Professor: if u have to give an orange, what will u say?
Student: take this orange.
Prof: no. Tell like a lawyer.
Student: I Ramkumar son of Kishanrao resident of village xyz dist ABC, Maharashtra do here by solemnly affirm n declare out of my volition and without any fear or pressure that i m giving this fruit called orange on which i have absolute right, title n interest along with its peel, juice, seed n pulp. I am also giving u absolute n unqualified right n interest to cut, peel, store in fridge or eat it. You will also hv the right to give this along with its peel, juice, seed or pulp to any one whosoever. I further declare that I will be solely responsible n liable for any dispute till today pertaining to this orange. And after this conveyance today, my any connection with this orange will cease to exist.
Prof: My lordship, where is your feet😛

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...