Thursday 1 January 2015

VAIKUNTA EKADASHI DHARSHANAM 2015

ツ VAIKUNTA EKADASHI DHARSHANAM was very exemplary not only for the MIND but also for the body, as a whole
By visiting a few temples in Mysore not only the God given mind enriched my ‪#‎GNANAM‬ but also my body became ‪#‎PUNEETH‬
I had the amazing dharshanam of Lord Vishnu decorated with natural garlands spreading fragment smell. God has made me to enjoy Heavenly Happiness on earth
I offered my sincere prayers to God by chanting Lakshmi Ashtothram to bless cheerfulness to everyone in the ensuing Happy New Year 2015 ツ
feeling blessed.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...