Thursday 14 June 2018

*Marriage proposal for Swami Vivekananda in the USA*

```When Swami Vivekananda went to the United States, a woman approached him and asked to marry her. Vivekananda was surprised and wanted to know the reason of such desire. The lady replied, she was amazed by Vivekananda's intellect and wanted to have a child with similar intellect.
Vivekananda listened to her points and replied, "I understand why you are desirous to marry me, but it'll take a long time to get a grown-up child with intellect like me. I can give you a better option at this moment. Become my mother and make me your child. That's how, your desire will be fulfilled right now."```

*The lady was speechless.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...