Saturday 31 May 2014

Joyous MBA Farewell Party :-) Ting !



ツ Hearty Joyous Farewell Party was given to all of us by our lovely juniors, so soon. Thanks & good farewell wishes to all, for your hospitality. I find no words for expressing, my heartfelt thanks, for your lovely keen interest, in participating in this fare well function. I felt happy in achieving 2nd prize won in solo in the Talents Day made me to over enjoy for getting the same in this fare well party. I feel happy to announce that God has blessed me High First Class in 3rd SEM. At the end of the party, all of us enjoyed DJ. Congratulations to all of you for getting good results by the grace of God ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...