Friday 6 December 2013

_/\_ My birthday is on 06-12-2013 by God’s grace _/\_

 All the members of Sowmya family were busily engaged in performing my birthday function with enthusiasm
It is really a credit to me in seeing my maternal uncle Sri. C.R.RAMDAS in his old age of 81 years came from Bangalore to bless me from his heart of hearts. My beloved aunty could not come to bless me L because of her responsibility to looking after her grandson. She is standing on one foot to come to Mysore to bless me.
All our periyammas were very busily engaged in making NALAPAKA for my birthday. My chikkamma also blessed me whole heartedly.
My sweet mother’s preparation of hot Alu bondas was really fantastic.
My affectionate father also extended his co-operation for my birthday function.

Concluding my birthday function, I extend my heartfelt thanks to one & all for gracing the function a SUCCESS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP 10

  Top 10 Sites for your career 1. Linkedin 2. Indeed 3. Naukri 4. Monster 5. JobBait 6. Careercloud 7. Dice 8. CareerBuilder 9. Jibberjobber...